Monday, May 01, 2006

It's A Vibration!


CJ Wants U
...to spell it out already.
This would be a lot more exciting if I wasn't starting this blog to completely skirt the issue of the fact that I am helpless with the style sheets.

What are Style Sheets?


My name is CJ Sorg and I'm the studio manager for Vibe 56, a recording studio on Nashville's music row. I take care of the studio in general, including all the booking and trash taking outing.

Thankfully, I've got a song here for us to kick off the festivities, as we metaphorically break a champagne bottle against the bow of this blog vessel.

It's called, "Vibration" - and you should do it!

Vibration ( mp3 / 5.3MB / 3:49 )

That song is on one of the many demo CDs that show up at the studio on a regular basis. I'll post some more of the highlights from time to time, or at least until I get served with a cease and desist letter.

You can actually email those, and any other questions, comments, suggestions, and corrections to me at cj@vibe56.com.

Although we're trying to have a bit of fun with this, Vibe 56 is serious business with regards to being a great creative environment for recording and mixing professional audio. The studio is located in the heart of Nasville's music row, and is the perfect place for full band tracking, overdubs, and mixing.

The studio itself got rolling during the summer of 2005. 36 years too late for Bryan Adams to include a verse about it in his song. On October 27, 2005, Vibe 56 celebrated with a open-house party. Soon after, Nashville's audio elite started trickling through our doors.

We've been extremely fortunate to have already hosted many sessions with an amazing span of songwriters, producers, engineers, and top-tier session players.

I'm really happy that that interview at Lowe's didn't go so well.