Thursday, February 01, 2007

We extend our deepest sympathy to Jeffrey Steele and family

Jeffrey Steele and his wife Stephanie, lost their 13 year old son, Alex LeVasseur, in an ATV accident Sunday.

You are in our hearts and prayers throughout this difficult time.

A foundation in Alex's name has been set up through The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.

Donations may be sent to:
The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
Attn: Lani
P. O. Box 440225
Nashville, TN 37244
Regarding: Alex LeVasseur

Or you can go online to www.cfmt.org.

As a father myself, I simply cannot grasp this immeasurable loss for the Steele family. There is nothing I can conjure up in my mind to bring rhyme or reason to this horrible tradgedy. I know I've certainly spent a little more quality time with my own son since hearing about the accident earlier this week. I think a lot of parents are giving their sons and daughters extra hugs this week.